2. Excel Skills for Business Specialization
Anyone who wants to develop one of the most fundamental digital skills in today’s world will need this specialization. Spreadsheet software is still one of the most widely used pieces of software in offices and workplaces around the world. This software is a valuable asset that you can use to improve your employability.
Millions of job ads requiring Excel skills are posted every day in the US alone. Research shows that digital skills can lead to better income and more job opportunities. This specialization is a must-have in a world where digital skills are more popular than those required for non-digital jobs. It offers a 100% job guarantee and will help you stand out from the rest.
Excel is the best way to learn Excel. Students will use the Excel skills and techniques they have learned to solve business problems in this Excel Skills for Business Specialization. This specialization uses full data sets, downloadable Excel workbooks, and examples of practical problems and exercises.
This course gives learners endless opportunities to practice Excel skills and techniques while also allowing them to discover new and valuable productivity features for Excel in a variety of business contexts. This Excel skills for the business course is one of the most popular online courses that can help you boost your career.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- You will feel comfortable using Excel’s user interface for manipulating, entering, and formatting data.
- Calculate data using formulas functions by using formulas and functions. Excel functions can be used to automate data lookups.
- Analyze data and present the results in an easy-to-understand manner Make tables and charts to efficiently summarize raw data.
- Easy-to-use spreadsheets can be created. Validate Excel data, and identify and correct errors. Create navigation aids for large workbooks.
- Validation of data
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excel Macro
- Pivot Table
- Pivot Chart
- Lookup Table
- Microsoft Excel VBA
Course Duration Takes approximately 6 months to complete
Course Offered by –MACQUARIE University