YouTube VR was a long time coming standalone app for Facebook’s Oculus Go budget VR headset. If you are an Oculus Go owner, you can finally enjoy the rich VR-ready YouTube library, which happens to be the biggest one in the world.
And, surprisingly or not, the media content on the Oculus Go platform is far more important than the gaming aspect of this device. According to Oculus, 70% of the time users spend with the headset is watching videos with the other 30% being for gaming.
There are plenty of video streaming app services prior to the YouTube VR launch on the Oculus platform…
Powered by WPeMatico