ABI Research, a market-foresight advisory firm providing strategic guidance on the most compelling transformative technologies, is pleased to announce that 10 of our analysts will be available on-site at the CES (Consumer Electronics Show) 2018 from January 9-12 for press interviews and one-to-one business meetings to discuss the most compelling transformative technologies. With an emphasis on operational technologies, transformative technologies can reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams.
Analysts in attendance and their associated research areas include the following:
- Eric Abbruzzese, Principal Analyst, AR & Mixed Reality
- Dominique Bonte, Vice President, Verticals & End Markets
- Stuart Carlaw, Chief Research Officer, Research and Strategy
- Jonathan Collins, Research Director, Smart Home
- James Hodgson, Senior Analyst, Smart Mobility
- Michael Inouye, Principal Analyst, Video, VR & OTT
- Ryan Martin, Principal Analyst, Smart Manufacturing
- Jamie Moss, Research Director, M2M, IoT, IoE
- Dan Shey, Vice President, Enabling Platforms
- Andrew Zignani, Senior Analyst, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth & Wireless Connectivity
Some early predictions on what ABI analysts envision at CES:
- AI and voice recognition platforms will continue their momentum.
- The automotive revolution gathers pace with more significant moves toward fully autonomous vehicles.
- The smart home environment gains more features and functionality.
- Connectivity technologies converge on end markets at the same time as they try to differentiate technologically.
If you would like to schedule a press interview or 1:1 business meeting with an ABI analyst, visit www.abiresearch.com/pages/schedule-ces-briefing.
To learn more about transformative technologies, download the PDF — 1-Minute Reads for 3 BIG Trends Impacting Each of the 20 Most Compelling Transformative Technologies.
Powered by WPeMatico